Monday, November 24, 2008

A good thing, a very good thing

I’ve started something I don’t think I can stop. It’s called Babysteals.com. Every day they post one item that’s baby related for over half the price that it usually costs. It’s usually stuff I wouldn’t but because it’s expensive and not necessary but at half the price, how I can I say no?

Today the steal is baby leggings. I… bou… bought… a pair. I know, I know! But they’re so cute and if I don’t have an adorable girl to wear adorable pink leggings I’ll give them to one of my 6 other friends that are pregnant.

My sister used to (probably still does) subscribe to Woot and I always thought she was a nut for it. I mean, what’s the point in finding things daily that are cheap if you don’t need them unless one of your goals in life is to have a garage filled to the brim with “stuff”? Well, you’re not a nut Angela and if so, I am too because I don’t think I can stop myself now that this has begun. We may be very poor very soon but at least my child will have really cute possessions and that’s all that matters in life right?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Dude its not like I ever bought stuff I didn't need/want... :)