Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, we're back from our trip to Michigan. We had a lot of fun visiting with Brandt's cousins and playing with their kids. I got to feed a bottle to a nine-month old :)

We drove over there on Wednesday and hung out before the kids went to bed.

On Thursday we just hung out some more while dinner was cooking (it was delish!). After our bellies were full we watched HSM2 and then played Settlers of Catan.

We saw Quantum of Solace on Friday and I thought it was okay. During the afternoon Brandt and I went shopping and I got two cute maternity sweaters from GAP (BOGO!) and he got some jeans from Express ($20+20% off and a free pair of pj pants!). Later that night we went out to dinner (just the couples) at Macaroni Grill and then Karen and Whitney treated us to Starbucks for dessert.

On Saturday I threw up. I threw up a lot. I think at the end of the day I had 2 crackers and some apple sauce in me. I was not a happy camper. Whitney and I seemed to come down with the stomach flu at the same time so there was lots of ho-humness in the house. Brandt took good care of me like he always does when I don't feel well.

On Sunday Julie (Brandt's other cousin) got the flu. We packed up and left around 11am. Now we're back and I'm going to force some more food in me. It was a good thanksgiving though. I'm really glad we got to go to Detroit.

1 comment:

Danielle Arnett said...

I'm glad you're well and back home. I missed you! Have a great week Christina.