Thursday, November 20, 2008

Post 401!

Wow, yesterday I posted my 400th post! I've never been so good at keeping a journal type thingy.

I feel much, MUCH better than I did the last couple months. I used to walk around about to vomit at any moment but that's pretty much gone now unless I smell lemon juice, skunk or any other strong smell. I'm now just really tired and I have really bad headaches. It's okay though, I'd rather feel like this than nauseous!

I forgot to mention yesterday that as of my Monday appointment I've gained 5 pounds. This may not sound that great to most of you but when I put it like this... At this point in my pregnancy I'm supposed to have gained 5 pounds... it sounds a lot better huh? That's what the email said I was supposed to be at but I'd been eating SO bad that I thought I'd gained more than that. I hope I stay on track because I really don't want to be one of those people that other people point and whisper at saying, "Is she pregnant or just obese?" Maybe I should cut the peanut butter and marshmallows, chocolate milkshakes, candy, and soda but what would be the fun in that?

1 comment:

the fellers said...

oh 5 lbs! that is great! Oh man....I totally know how hard it is to try and stay "where you are supposed to be" with weight in a pregnancy! I am sorry...it is hard, but it si worth it! So...when do we get to see a belly pic?