Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Faux Christmas

We had our Faux Christmas on Sunday, Dec,. 21 because we had to wake up early for the ultrasound on Monday. It was really fun. Brandt loved his stocking which I was glad about because I spent ages on it. He received a drill and some drill bits (so he could be a real man), a duvet (so he could be a comfy man), The Dark Night and some new house slippers.

He got me some new house slippers, a jewelry box, some metal measuring cups and spoons, AND A ROCKING CHAIR! I love my new rocking chair. I will take a picture and post it so you can see how awesome it is. He said he spent many hours over many weeks searching for the perfect one and he sure did find it. I have one more present coming and I can't wait to see what it is.

1 comment:

the fellers said...

a ROCKING CHAIR!?!? I am so stoked for you! And you still get another present? lucky you!