Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Flowers and Ribbons

So as you all know we found out we are having a little baby GIRL!

I really thought we were having a boy but everyone else in the world thought it was a girl.
The World: 1
Christina: 0

When the tech said it was girl and said it was for sure I was so excited I squealed. I can't wait to see her in real life. The ultrasound pictures aren't as good as our first ones but here are a couple...

Cute profile and one of the hands that's always punching me...


One of the feet that's always kicking me...



During the ultrasound she turned over and curled up so we saw her spine and little bum. As of Dec. 22 she's 12 ounces which is in the 50th percentile. I'm glad she's healthy but man, she better not get bigger than the 50th percentile for my sake.

AND... my friend who is due the same day is having a GIRL too! They're going to be BFFs 4EVER.

3 comments:

the fellers said...

oh so cute! Do you have a name?

Katie said...

congrats!! You will love a little girl everything is cuter! sorry its true. They are so fun.

Cheryl said...

She is so cute. I added you to my blog so you can look at it now. Hey I want to send Princess Brinkerhoff some stuff do you prefer pink, purple, white, or rainbow? Let me know, Ang gave me your work address to send it to, hope that's ok.