Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have a hubby again!!!

Well Brandt made it home last night. He got home around 11:40pm but I braved the tiredness to see him. I'm way glad he's back. AND, he felt the baby move last night!! I didn't think he'd be able to feel it for a while but I felt it move pretty hard and told him so he waited for it to happen again and it did! I'm so glad he was able to feel it. I think it makes him feel like a part of this whole thing.

This morning I woke up around 9:30am and cut his hair (it needed it BAD). Then I almost fell asleep at the computer after watching an episode of The Office so he took me back to bed, tucked me back in and turned off the light. He's such a nice guy. I slept for about an hour and a half more and now I'm preparing (procrastinating) my sharing time lesson for church tomorrow. I guess I better get on that.

1 comment:

the fellers said...

oh yay! When the husband feels the baby move it is so fun! I always felt bad for Shon that he never really got to feel it the same way as me...all he saw was the belly and me throwing up! But when they feel it, it is so cool! Cant wait till MONDAY!