Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm still alive

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm through showering and made it out alive. It was one of the scariest showers I have ever taken though. It definitely didn't help that it's a freezing cold day so our hot water whined the whole time. But, I'm clean and alive... that's all that matters in life right?

Have I ever mentioned that I'm grateful for modern-day showers? How nice is it that we can walk into a room in our own house, turn on the water and take a shower with whatever temp water we want and for how ever long that we want? We have it real good y'all.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

nice thought...can you imagine showering, or bathing i should say, in the water that everyone else in your family of 10 has used...yes, I would say we are pretty darn lucky!

Poor Lucky Me said...

I'm impressed: there is NO WAY I'd shower in the dark. Remember Arachnophobia? At least if some one Psychos you, you're dead. Dead is better than in the shower covered in spiders.