Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Just some stuff

Last night I watched the new Narnia, Prince Caspian movie that I got for free from redbox. I was balancing checks vs. pay stubs so I wasn’t intently watching it but all I have to say it that’s not a little kid movie. There was so much war and killing I don’t think I’d let my kids watch that until they’re at least 10. I’m not judging if you’ve let your kids watch it and they love it but I just don’t think my kids should…

Last night Brandt sat on a plane for 4 hours waiting for it to take off for Ecuador. It’s a long story but he’s still in Miami. We’ll see what ends up happening.

This morning the baby moved like CRAZY on the train. I love feeling him/her. Is it weird that I talk to it?

This morning I slipped getting into the shower. I’m fine but my left shin sure is hating me. I’m just glad it wasn’t worse.

This morning it’s rainy and gloomy. Hopefully the sun will come up or at least start snowing. I’ve never been a huge fan of rain.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

no...it is not weird at all to talk to him/her....I did all the time....well, maybe it is weird, cause I did it, and I am weird, but you are not the only one to do it!

Celia said...

aww it's so cute to hear you talk about your pregnancy! :)

Be careful with the shower thing! I hope your shin feels better!