Saturday, December 13, 2008

Noise I never want to hear again

This morning I rolled out of bed at 10am. I couldn't sleep any longer, not because I wasn't tried but because I'm pregnant and you know what that means...

I walked into the bathroom, turned on the light and heard the most awful noise I have ever heard in my life... a chainsaw cutting through a sheet of metal with a mouse screaming in the background.

Something's wrong with our bathroom fan. I heard something weird last night but it went away pretty fast. Once I turned it on this morning I turned it off immediately. The unfortunate thing is that our light is connected to the fan and now I have to shower in the dark. Perfect time for that Phsyco scene to happen to me...

2 comments:

Joshua Arnett said...

you can just take baths until they fix it. that what yo u did for like 5 yrs whats a few weeks

Kool Kunz Klan said...

The Phsyco scene that made you not want to take showers anymore.