Monday, December 01, 2008

Today’s a good day

Today I…

-Woke up to a world covered in snow.
-Got to wear a new sweater.
-Didn’t throw up.
-Received my pink baby leggings in the mail.
-Got another of Brandt’s presents in the mail.
-Got a great coupon.

AND…
-I felt the baby move!!!!!

It’s been on and off but I take the first two distinct taps to say, “Hi Momma, I’m right here. Please tell the world I say hello.”

I’ve been concentrating and focusing to feel it and it finally happened, yippee!

I really hope all of you are having a great day too!

4 comments:

The Randalls said...

Congrats Christina that is so exciting! How many weeks are you now? I am sorry to hear that you are still throwing up! It will get better and now that you can feel the baby move you know that it is for a good reason!

Danielle Arnett said...

I'm glad you felt the baby move. HOORAY!!!!

Ashley Miller said...

Yay! Congratulations!

the fellers said...

oh YAY! What a great feeling that you can only experience and understand once you have felt it...love it!