Saturday, December 13, 2008

What a great day

My day started off a little weird but ended up being so productive and fun. I went to Target (all by myself) taking the train and a bus to get there! That was a first. I bought too much stuff as usual and had to lug it all the way back home. Then I finished wrapping Brandt's gifts and stuffing his stocking.

At 4pm I left to meet Kathy (my Australian, diagonal-desk neighbor) at the Cheesecake Factory. That was VERY yummy. We split a burger and salad and then split a white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake. Mmmmm. Then we went to the basketball game, Chicago Bulls vs New Jersey Nets. She scored some AWESOME first row seats. You could pretty much smell the players, almost touch them. The Bulls won but it was a close game the whole night. Kathy took some pictures since Brandt has the camera so I'll post them later.

Well, like every night since Brandt's been gone, it's WAY past my bed time (11:50pm) so I'm off to comfy sheets, Mr. Bear and hopefully sweet dreams. Good night.

No comments: