Monday, January 12, 2009

23 weeks

I seriously can't believe I've past the half-way point. I should have started taking pictures of my belly a while ago but Brandt was so busy I finally made him do it last week before work.

This is me about 23 weeks...


I went to the doctor today and found out the following...

-Our little baby girl does not have scoliosis or down syndrome!
-She has all her little body parts and isn't missing anything!
-She has a great heartbeat.
-She already likes to stick her bum out (the doctor let me feel where it was when she was trying to find the heartbeat).
-I'm still on track weight-wise.

I'm so happy everything is going wonderfully. I can't wait to hold her in my arms but I am enjoying every minute I have with just Brandt and I.

4 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, you are just too cute! You look fantastic, and I am glad to hear that everything went well, and you are smart to enjoy every minute you have of just you two, while having kids is pure bliss, you sure do miss those moments of just you two!

The Randalls said...

You are too cute! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. Just a few more weeks and she will be here. Does she have a nam yet????

Danielle Arnett said...

yOu look beautiful!!!!! Christina we are so thrilled for the two of you. You will make GREAT parents. Stay sweet and keep the pictures coming....

Celia said...

You are so adorably Caaaauuuteee! :) You should take more pics more often! I am so excited for the both of you!!!! :)