Thursday, January 29, 2009

All by myself

Brandt left for Utah last night. He’s spending until Sunday just relaxing and skiing and then will continue his trip to Nevada for a photo shoot for work, coming home on Wednesday. I was so excited about his birthday and planning everything that I didn’t have time to think about him leaving and now he’s gone. I guess that’s a good thing.

I plan on taking it easy this next week and don’t have many plans but if you live in Chicago and want to have a play date with me I’d be more than happy to pencil you in to my schedule of watching TV and eating.

Also, an interesting fact about me… I’ve taken a liking to sleeping on the couch. We have a REALLY comfy couch so it’s not a bad thing. I like it because I haven’t been sleeping well in my bed and I can sleep on my side better because I can just rest my back on the back of the couch. I think I’ll try the bed again next week but for now I’m a happy camper on the couch.

3 comments:

Angela said...

There were parts of my pregnancies when the couch was totally the best and most comfortable place to sleep.

the fellers said...

oh the couch....ours is super old, and I totally slept in the same spot so many times the the lining under it started to fray....ummmm....lets blame the extra weight on the pregnancy...oh man, that sounded like I just sat on my behind all day....huh

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Thank you for letting Brandt come to Utah for a few days! It was so good to see him and hear how things are going for you guys. It's so fun to see him so excited about your little baby girl.