Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby Backwash

Baby backwash is in my top 10 list of grossest things ever. Some of the other contenders are seeing doggy business in the snow, stepping in slushy vomit, seeing people wipe their snot on the train seats, bologna, and wet bread.

I bring this up because as I was drinking out of my water bottle today I remembered riding in the car, sitting next to my nephew as he drank water and ate crackers. The water would go in his mouth and then back into the bottle because he couldn’t swallow that much. After two times of drinking you could shake his water bottle and see a forest of flurries. It was gross. My philosophy when it comes to baby seconds is this… if a baby has even sipped from the water bottle or touched food on a plate, do not eat/drink. Nobody likes flurries or drooled on/squished-through-fingers pizza. Baby seconds isn’t good for anyone. Yuck.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It won't be long before you don't care about that.

Celia said...

I feel the same way you do! Eww!! Check your fb email please!! I need info from you! :)