Friday, January 09, 2009

Do you want to name my child?

For the low price of $189.99+tax+shipping/handling+title/license+copyright+attorney fees+expenses, you can name my child!!!

Ok, just kidding… I won’t charge you. But seriously, we’re open to suggestions. If you have any, please leave them in a comment to this post. Your help will be much appreciated.

I will now leave you with a quote from my nephew Tyler (nearly 5yrs.) when he opened one of his presents on Christmas Eve…

Said in an excited, high-pitched scream, “I WANTED for Christmas THIS!” Interestingly enough, what he opened was a stormtrooper helmet from Star Wars.

6 comments:

Joshua Arnett said...

joshine violet brink...

the fellers said...

Lily....we really REALLY loved that name when we were prego with Ry Ry, but we didnt think Lily Feller sounded good....

cbhoff said...

We LOVE the name Lily but our neighbor's little girl's name is Lily so we don't think we should use it. She's one of the cutest little girls and whenever we think of that name we think of her. Too bad...

cbhoff said...

Oh, Josh... Thanks for the suggestion...

Jake Miller said...

Bluberry (with no "e" in the middle of course, because then it would be a fruit...)

I think it's a girl name. ...

the fellers said...

oh dang....I hate it when that happens!