Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pain for the good things

Why do delicious things have to hurt?

Last night I got Chipotle for dinner and froze my ears off walking home with it. I think they’re somewhere between Sheridan and Pratt.
Lesson: Next time I will wear a hat, put on my gloves and take the train the rest of the way home.

While watching The Mentalist last night I drank an IBC rootbeer. There wasn’t any room left in my tummy after dinner but I really wanted one so I drank it very slowly. There was SO much carbonation inside me I really felt like I was going to explode! It was very painful.
Lesson: I will never drink another one as long as I’m pregnant.

I was eating some Hint of Lime chips today and because they taste SO good I put each chip on my tongue before chewing so I could get ALL the flavor. After about half the bag my tongue feels like it’s been zested like a lemon peel. OUCH!
Lesson: I will only ever eat 1/4 a bag in a single sitting.

I wish yummy things didn’t hurt so much :(

2 comments:

the fellers said...

you are so funny!

prangster_in_chicago said...

half a bag of hint of lime? That is silly...pace yourself! Your baby's gonna get addicted to junk food before she's even born!