Monday, January 26, 2009

Precious Primary Quotes

Yesterday I was sitting in the back of the room looking through papers (I’m the 2nd Counselor) while one of the Primary teachers taught the Sharing Time lesson to the Senior Primary. I realized that it was getting pretty loud so I looked up to see what was going on. This is what happened after that…

Bro. Green: Yes, EVERY person has a mother AND a Father.

Child 1: No, some people don’t have a dad.

Child 2: Some people don’t have any parents.

Bro. Green: Every person, no matter how old, has a mother and a father even if they don’t live with both of them.

Child 3: No, what about self-pollination?

Most adults: Laughter…

Me: Child 3, humans don’t “self-pollinate”. laugh…

Child 3: Yeah huh, it’s possible…

Everyone: laughter…

I love being in the Primary…

3 comments:

Celia said...

May I ask... what is primary? Is it like Sunday School?

I'm sending off your "thing" today, :) I'm excited!

cbhoff said...

I should have explained... Primary is where children, ages 3-12, go during two hours of church. It's just like Sunday School for the children and I am in the presidency so I get to see/teach them every week!

the fellers said...

haha, that is so funny, kids say the darndest things....(I loved that show!)