Friday, February 20, 2009

If you knew when the world would end

At the lunch table the other day we were talking about what we would do if we knew the world was going to end in exactly 10 years. What I decided I would do is wait 5 years and then eat anything I wanted.

I asked Brandt that night what he would do and he said he would be better at reading the scriptures and being a better person. Inside me I went… “Huh. That’s what he would do and I would eat a lot…” Luckily he then said, oh and we’d need to spend all our money so I’d probably buy a Vespa or two. That made me feel a little better.

What would you do?

3 comments:

the fellers said...

probably stop worrying about debt...cause it wont matter in 10 years,,,right? and for sure spend more time with my family, and have more kids....

Celia said...

I wouldn't stress as much about school :) I would probably just work at my current job that way I could move on with my life. Definitely spend more time with family and friends.

AoK Buttons said...

Chris said he would do exactly what he is doing now. I too would buy a Vespa and give Corni to Steve's sister Kylee because she would want one. And then I would eat pizza every day.