Thursday, February 05, 2009

If you watch the Office...

...then I hope you’ll agree that the hour-long episode after the Super Bowl was one of the funniest. Brandt and I were bended over laughing as we watched it and then doubled over laughing last night and this morning thinking back on it. Here are some of my favorite lines and parts…

-“I’ve gotta make sure YouTube comes down to film this.” -Mike
-“And Meredith, you’ve slept with so many guys you’re starting to look like one. Boom roasted.” -Mike
-“I can’t decide between a fat joke and a stupid joke. Boom roasted.” –Mike
-“Angela, where’s Angela, oh, I couldn’t see you behind the grain of rice. Boom roasted.” -Mike
-“If it were an iPod it’d be a shuffle”. –Pam
-“awwmmm… Oh my *gosh* if you’re wearing a dress don’t cross your legs no one wants to see that awwwmmm” –Mike
-The scene where people were breaking down windows to escape the fire and Kevin broke in the vending machine glass.
-The scene where Dwight put on the dummy’s face onto his face.


Oh my mind is blanking… there were too many good parts. If you can think of some of your favorite parts leave me a comment.

1 comment:

the fellers said...

OH MY GOSH! I have to tell you my story, two nights ago I remembered that I wanted to watch it, Shon had watched it at work, and told me I HAD to watch it...so I didnt realize it was an hour, I started it at 11:21....yeah, didnt get to bed till WAY late, then I got into bed, and woke Shon up and we laid there and recited the whole episode, peeing our pants laughing the whole time...you said most of my favorites, but I also loved:
"That cost us $3500 to replace!"
"WHAT??? FIVE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED!?!"

Dang, now MY mind is blanking....I am going to try and remember...it was just so dang funny!