Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Famous!

About 3.5 years ago the design place Brandt worked at in college was in charge of designing the BYU-Idaho Graduation Guide. Since our friend Ben was the actual designer on it he told us about the photo shoot for it so a bunch of us participated. Brandt, myself, Mary, John and Ben (Beth too?) are all in it. I'm the centerfold though :)

Well, my sister Anna just texted me and said that I'm on a giant poster on the BYU-Idaho campus. I figured it would be this photograph but asked her to take a pic and it was!

I'm famous! Do you think this could be the beginning of my modeling career? My real breakthough? I guess I should wait till after the baby's here so I have my pre-prego body back but I can hardly wait 11 weeks to walk the catwalks in Milan!

The pic... from a phone so it's low-res...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You look great...as always. You could still do the prego thing as long it's for BYU and/or BYU-I. Most of the girls there are prego anyway so it would work!!

ChrisandLindsay said...

I totally saw that flyer yesterday when I checked Chris' e-mail. I was going to e-mail you or comment on Facebook or something about it. lol That's cool that they are still using your picture!

randall305 said...

That is so funny! Your pic looks great. How are you feeling? Is baby still staying in ok?

Celia said...

Yay!!!