Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Little Mover

I’m pretty sure my little fetus is either…

a. redecorating
b. dancing
c. jump roping
d. kick-boxing
or
e. pretending to be popcorn kernels in an air popper

I’m not quite sure which one but she moves ALL the time. Well, she does sleep sometimes but it seems like she is only either moving or hiccupping. I’m totally fine with it unless it hurts but it gets kind of distracting when my stomach bounces off the edge of my desk all day. Man, she needs to get some more shuteye.

Progress:
29.5 weeks along
Heartbeat is strong
Measures very well
Has not made my inny an outy yet

3 comments:

the fellers said...

I love the update...maybe you will be like me...I have an inney, and it was never an outey...just a flatey

Angela said...

I read this to Tyler, he totally laughed and says he thinks the fetus is playing soccer.

Danielle Arnett said...

You are funny!