Tuesday, March 24, 2009

33 Week Update

Getting bigger. Getting harder to sleep. Getting harder to stay awake. Getting harder to think sane thoughts. But, SO exited to meet her.



I had a check-up yesterday and everything’s still going well. I measure well, I gained a couple pounds (the doctor was happy about that but not me) and the heartbeat is strong. I got my slip for an ultrasound, which I have scheduled for this Saturday. I’ll post pictures for sure.

Tonight is our first of five Prepared Childbirth classes. I’m excited but hope it only lasts 2 hours because I just can’t stay awake anymore.

My nephew has decided on a new name for the baby. Right now it’s Funshine Brinkerhoff. Has a nice ring to it.

OH… HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!!! Today, my not so little, younger brother James turns 20. No longer a teenager. I’m not sure if he’ll see this since he’s at basic training but our love is with him. Happy birthday!!

5 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, you are SO cute...and my dear, you have to gain some weight, cause the baby gets bigger, you look GREAT!

ChrisandLindsay said...

Man you aren't that big at all!! I was soo big with Parker, it was rediculous! I can't believe your baby is almost here...do you know what you are going to name her???

Sarah said...

You are so adorable prego!

Danielle Arnett said...

Awwwwh, you look so good Christina. You will have no trouble losing the weight. You look great. It's exciting to see your picture posted. Thanks for sharing. We can't wait to see her either. Love from all.

Mandi Baby said...

holy crap how ADORABLE are you?!?! i know you probably FEEL big but you don't LOOK big (for being pregnant...) and yes, you will gain weight as your child grows so don't sweat it....especially if your doctor is excited about it!!