Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baconnaise (part 2)

So I’ve been thinking about that baconnaise and wondering what you could do with it. I’ve come up with 2 things so far…

1. Breakfast sandwiches. Don’t want to wake up early to fry up some bacon? Don’t worry… you could take an English muffin, smear a wad of that baconnaise on it, throw a fried egg on top and close it with the other side of the English muffin. Bam.

2. BLTs. Don’t have bacon? No problem. Smear some baconnaise on the toast and add lettuce and tomato. There you have it… a BLT!

I’ll let you know if I think of more wonderful recipes.

FYI: I’m kidding… I like my bacon fresh from the pig.

1 comment:

Poor Lucky Me said...

Here's THE idea. Fry up a hamburger, top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and Baconnaise Lite. You've got a lovely bacon burger that's practically good for you.

Plus, when you order of three pack of Baconnaise they send you Bacon flavored chap stick.