Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well, which is it?

So I’m not sure of this is TMI or not so if you don’t want to know about my belly button stop reading now…

I think I have an inny and an outy. The top half has popped out a little but the bottom half is still an inny. 2 things come to mind.

1. My body is weird.
---OR---
2. The baby timer is working as it should and it’s indicating that the baby is almost done baking but not quite yet. This could be compared to a cookie that is pretty doughy in the middle and just not quite golden brown around the edges.

I don’t know, I guess I always thought it just popped instead of doing this weird, a-little-at-a-time thing.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

haha...you are so funny!

Sarah said...

Not TMI, but I've been known to share a little TMI myself. Funny, though!