Thursday, April 30, 2009

31 Cent Scoop Night

I had been looking forward to Baskin Robbin's 31 Cent Scoop Night for months... MONTHS!

Wednesday night was the night. I was SO excited!

Brandt came home from work around 7:30pm and we ate caprese sandwiches while watching the latest The Office. Then we rode bikes* to the nearest Baskin Robbins (about a mile away).

I got 3 scoops, each a different flavor!!!

It was so yummy and our bill was only $1.37 for both of our ice creams (yes, I got three and he got one).

Brandt doesn't really like sweets or riding bikes at night or riding bikes in the drizzly fog but he did it for me and didn't complain once! I guess that's one of the perks to being nine months pregnant!

*Riding a bike at 9 months isn't actually too bad.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

you crack me up! I can't even imagine riding a bike at 9months!! Let us know if that induces labor!

Heather said...

You're crazy. Belly on the bicycle. But that must mean you're feeling pretty good. And.. um.. ice cream is way worth it. Miss you! Thinking of you! xoxox