Wednesday, April 29, 2009

38 week update

No belly pic, sorry. I'll try to get one soon.

Baby:
Perfect heartbeat.
Measuring great.
Moves ALL the time.
Likes to try to kick through my skin.
LOVES daddy's voice and will move whenever he speaks to her.

Mommy:
Doing pretty well.
Not too uncomfortable.
Going to the bathroom A LOT!
Still 1cm and 70% effaced (like the past 3 weeks).
Will probably deliver around her due date now.
Gained a total of 22.5 lbs. +2 last week, -1.5 this week.
Has swollen feet.

I can't wait to see her but would like her to wait to come until after Saturday because I plan on seeing the new X-Men movie and going out for BBQ that day for my birthday. We shall see.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

sounds great! I cant wait to see her!

Celia said...

:) Yay! I hope she let's you see X-Men and get BBQ! I can't wait to see photos of her when she comes!