Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting Ready

This is my last Monday of work. I have 4 more days after today. I’m very excited.

Brandt is at jury duty today. Hopefully he won’t get selected because he has way too much work to do and because I don’t want him to be gone when I go into labor. We’ll see. He’d be a perfect person to have on a jury because he’s 100% fair and will always do the right thing but this is not the time for it.

On another note, my neighbor did have her little baby Friday night… a little boy. We got to go see them last night and he is SO cute and little. Brandt and I are both more excited about seeing our baby after seeing him (the newborn class freaked us out). I can’t wait to cuddle her!

3 comments:

Ashley Miller said...

Do Catherine and John need anything in the way of dinners or other help?

Also, did you talk to the teachers yesterday that have Sharing time next week?

Hmmm....perhaps your public blog was not the best way of communicating.

Yay for your last week of work!

Vance and Britt King said...

I found your blog through Megan. I am so excited for you guys, you're having a baby!!! We have a little boy. He just turned one last week. I was so excited to read through your blog and see what you guys have been up to. We need to keep in touch now that I found you!

The Randalls said...

yeah for almost being done with work!! That means little girl can come any time now..So exciting!!