Friday, April 17, 2009

I think this girl wants out of me.

The last couple days she has really enjoyed using all her space, which means her little bum bulges out one side and her feet bulge the other. It really hurts! If I look at my belly when she does it I have about a 1-1.5 inch little nub bulge. I’m afraid she might rip through the skin. Brandt’s out of town but I told him about it and he said he’ll talk to her when he gets home. Oooh little girl, you’re going to be in some big trouble if you don’t stop!

I’ve also been having much more frequent contractions. These are really uncomfortable but I know they are doing what they are supposed to me and they don’t last too long so I just look forward to the end of them when one comes.

Tomorrow I’m 37 weeks! She’s full term now!

3 comments:

the fellers said...

yay yay yay!! (well, not for the contractions, but for the end being in sight!)

Michelle said...

Good luck!

I got the bag yesterday, it's awesome! Thanks!

Sarah said...

If you think Braxton-Hicks are bad...wait until the real thing!! I strongly recommend an epidural!