Wednesday, May 06, 2009

39 Weeks

We went for a walk at the beach Sunday afternoon to get a little fresh air. Here are some pictures of us and my belly...



My belly at 39 weeks.



I took this one while Brandt was on the phone with his Grandma. Pretty funny. This is what I see when I look down.


No one can believe I am due this week. Random strangers ask me how far along I am and when I tell them they gasp and basically go into shock. I take it as a compliment. I'm glad I don't look like I'm 40 weeks. Although, my friend Danielle who's due the same day as me looks 7 months. She's always looked better than me though :) Lucky girl.

3 comments:

the fellers said...

i agree with the random strangers, you rock the pregnancy look!

The Randalls said...

you are so tiny!! My belly is bigger than that and I have 9 weeks left.

Sarah said...

I love the pic of you looking down! So true!