Sunday, May 31, 2009

It'll grow on you

I have always felt intimidated around little kids because I didn't know what their cry meant, what they wanted if they were upset or what soothes them. When they would cry I would just give them back to their parents because they would know what to do. Well, I am getting to know my little girl. It's a SLOW process but I'm getting to know her and what she wants when she does what she does but it's taking some time.

She's been fussy lately. I don't know what it is. She just cries and cries. It makes me sad and it makes my heart hurt for her but it also makes me angry sometimes because I've done all I can and it does nothing. It's only been 3 weeks and there is so much to learn about her but I hope I can learn quickly.

She's been crying intermittently for the last 2 hours and did this earlier today too. I hope it stops soon... we're in for a long night.

Little Jane, you're a doll and we love you. You make these little noises that sound like a horse and it makes us laugh. You're our little pony. Maybe you could make those noises instead of the fussy noise?

1 comment:

the fellers said...

Oh man, I hate it when they do that...but a doctor or someone smart told me that all babies usually do that. They have a fussy time of the day, usually at night....like later evening into the night....Rylee did it really bad, we learned that she had reflux, cause she would cry a lot AFTER she ate, or maybe gas...they have the little gas drops for babies, and they seem to work well...you are such a cute mom, dont be sad, cause it is most likely not something you are doing wrong, or NOT doing at all...babies just have that....she is such a doll!