Thursday, May 07, 2009

The sun is still asleep

It's 4am and I'm up. You'd think I was a parent or something.

The sun is still sleeping and it's raining elephants and rhinos outside.

For some reason I couldn't go back to sleep after my 3:30am trip to the bathroom so I just decided to get up and surf the net. Oh, I was really hungry too so I had two cinnamon rolls that I made yesterday. Mmmm. Probably won't help me sleep though.

My mind was racing between thoughts of Lost and baby. Lost because we watched 2 episodes after sushi night with our friends Joesph and Alison. Baby because, well, you know. I'm just wondering when she'll come. It's weird that it could happen any moment. Like now. Or now. Or.... now.

It didn't happen. It will though and we're really excited. The nervousness has worn off and I just can't wait to have my little girl and see her in real life. At my appointment on Tuesday I was 1.5cm and she measured REALLY low. The doctor said they want to talk about inducing me if I don't have the baby by Sunday. We'll see and I'll let you know... of course.

Well, I'm babbling so I'll search the news sites again and then do a crossword puzzle or something. Good night/morning.

7 comments:

The Randalls said...

Oh that is so exciting that you could see her face in 4 days or less! Good luck!!

the fellers said...

oh YAY! By sunday, that is FANTASTIC! I am so excited for you guys, I know I write that EVERYTIME I comment, but I just am...it ALMOST makes me want to do it again, what a fun time....(dont worry, I am NOT going to do it again anytime soon! haha)

Vance and Britt King said...

Waiting is the worst part. You guys are going to be great parents. Good luck with everything. In case you don't recognize who I am, I was previously known as Brittney Gardner at BYU-I.

Katie said...

Cristina, I am SOOOO excited for you!! I bet we'll see many 3-4 am postings for a while ; ) I remember hearing the garbage truck come every morning at 4:30 am for weeks. And I watched probably every episode of Saved by the Bell.

Ok, let's hope you have a better sleeping baby than I did... lol!

Sarah said...

I heard about the birth of your baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Michelle said...

Ditto, congrats to you and the baby!

Dusty and Amy said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I know she is beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures and hear her name! Well wishes to you all!!