Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What a Wonderful Day!

Before I forget any part of the wonderful day that was my birthday I'm going to blog about it...



-Turned 24.

-Slept in.

-Brandt made me breakfast of Belgium waffles, hash browns, a fried egg, fresh strawberries and pineapple.

-Opened my presents. Mercy I opened a lot of presents. I got every single kitchen gadget I had asked for including... a hand chopper, a blow torch, creme brulee cups, nice mixing bowls, a silicone mat, silicone spatulas, a thermometer, spring form pans, a tart pan, cookie cutters, a cook book... am I forgetting anything? Thank you SO much Mom and Dad, Angela and Alison and Joseph!

-Talked to family on the phone.

-Got FREE frozen yogurt from Red Mango.

-Saw X-Men Origins.

-Went to dinner with fab friends at a fab BBQ place.

-Had chocolate cake and ice cream.

-Watched the latest 3 episodes of Lost. Wow, those were good.

It was a great/fantastic/beautiful day... no regrets, no complaints. Thank you for all the well wishes!

Oh, I think I am done riding my bike for a while (I was BEYOND sore the next couple days) and my hands and feet are swollen to half the size.

5 comments:

the fellers said...

wow, you scored some good stuff! can I come stay with you to see you use all those fun kitchen gadgets? Hope you are feeling good!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Any day now right? Sending good thoughts your way... xoxoxo

Sarah said...

You look like a combo of your sisters in that picture (compliment, btw).

Celia said...

Yay! What a fabulous birthday you had!! :o)

EMillz said...

Hi Brinks. Happy (belated birthday). Don't be shy about taking those kitchen gadgets for a whirl and sending Brandt in with some treats :)

XOXO,
E