Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6 weeks: Jane

Jane turned six weeks on Friday. We went to the doctor for her one month and everything is going great. Here are her stats...

Height: 21.5 inches (that's 3 inches since birth!); 50%
Weight: 9 lbs 12 oz (she's gained 4 lbs 1 oz since birth); 50%
Head: 37.5 cm; 25%

She's growing just right. She got the 2nd part of her Hep B shot and did so well. She cried really hard and loud right after they stuck her and then when I picked her up she stopped. She's a champ. She also peed all over herself and the scale before I could get the diaper back on her. Silly girl. If I did that I wouldn't ever show my face there again... or blog about it :) Good thing I'm the mom.

Here are some pictures of her from earlier that week...


She wore this dress until she had her first blowout the back. Oh man, that was nasty.


I put this dress on her afterward and she wore it until she spit up ALL of it. Then I put a t-shirt on her and called it a day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Dang that girl is cute. Oh and you better bring an extra suitcase. The stack of clothes is growing.

Sarah said...

In one picture she is all you and then I get to the next and she's all Brandt. She's a beautiful baby girl!