Thursday, June 04, 2009

My dreams just get weirder

I've been meaning to blog about this for a while but kept forgetting until I was in the shower and since we don't have a computer in the shower...

I had a dream a while back and this is what it entailed...

I kept hearing about this great movie. Everyone was saying how there was this awesome movie out and that it's been getting only good reviews. I knew nothing about it. I wanted to find out what it was about because EVERYONE was talking about it.

Lucky for me I walked right into the writer of the movie so I asked him what it was about.

me: So what's this awesome movie about that everyone is talking about?

writer: Ok. Get this. (raises his arms like he's outlining a movie screen really excitedly) It's a movie... ABOUT a tomato... FROM a tomato... TO a tomato!!

me: ...

writer: Awesome I know. I think it's going to be the next classic!

I woke up thinking "What in the world?" and realized I had Brandt's Veggie Tales pillow next to my head.

2 comments:

Angela said...

That is freaking hilarious. And it would drive me mad too. Hahaha.

the fellers said...

haha...AND, I love that Brandt has a veggie tales pillow! haha