Saturday, June 06, 2009

Really?

I really wonder who came up the this ad I found in my Reader today...



I wonder if they were sitting in the conference room, late at night, eating cold Chinese takeout, crumpling up uncompleted concepts when it hit them... Oooooooh!!! That's it! Vampires are hot right now! Girls LOVE them! That means boys want to be like them so girl will love THEM! Sweet, yes! That's it!

Ok, I posted this and then noticed a couple things... Do you see how HUGE that hand is compared to the face? It's massive! I'm pretty sure they comped the vampire boy face onto the standard man they usually use for these ads.

AND, I'm really glad they have a Web site you can go to... truebloodshave.com... because I SO wanted more.

2 comments:

Jake Miller said...

So is the add insinuating that this shaver will nick the heck out of my face? I believe in just saying no to self-mutilation.

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard, that hand must b the vampire boy's father that is teaching him how to shave! haha