Friday, July 31, 2009

Cupcakes and Flips

Cupcakes:
Last night I did a dry run of some cupcakes I'm making this weekend. The first time I've made cake from scratch (I've always liked the boxed kind) and the icing is from scratch too. I had a few people taste test them and they were a success! I'm excited to make them again tomorrow. When I do I'll share the recipe and post some pictures.

Flips:
Little Jane baby flipped herself over for the first time today!!! It was super funny. She's been really enjoying the first 2-3 minutes of tummy time lately and after a minute of looking around while lying on her chest she did a happy jerk and flipped herself right over! Brandt and I both saw it and we couldn't stop laughing. She's getting cuter and cuter. She laughs and coos and loves to smile for us. I just love her to pieces. Happy 12 weeks today bebe!

No comments: