Thursday, July 02, 2009

Jane at 8 weeks

Here are some pictures from yesterday. It was the best day we've had with each other so far. She was perfect and happy and so was I.

She's been silent laughing for a little while now and it's SO cute that I am always trying to get her to do it. She usually always does it for Dad at her 7am feeding.





This is the first time she's worn this outfit and it won't fit for long. My favorite part about it are the little feet.


And her classic huh?/I'm not so sure/something isn't right face:

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love polka dots. She keeps getting prettier and prettier!

Heather said...

Gosh she is cute. Look at those faces! She thinks life is hilarious! Love it. xoxoxo

Katie said...

She is so cute!!! I love the last face, lol! PS Christina, we got alumni packets today and your picture is in it, surprise! Did you know about that?