Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Utah Trip

We're back and wishing we had stayed just a few more days. We were busy just about every minute of the entire trip.

Wednesday:
-Flew to Utah (Jane was a gem the whole time)
-My friend Sarah was on our plane so we got to visit
-Had dinner with Brandt's friend Mary Ann and her little babe

Thursday:
-Went on a date to Harry Potter and Happy Sumo Sushi sans babe
-Visited Brandt's Grandma
-Spent the evening with Brandt's cousins

Friday:
-Went boating and to dinner with our friends Shon and Vinnie and their kids
-Babysat Brandt's niece and nephew while their parents were welcoming a new baby into the world

Saturday:
-My sister Anna and her husband came down from Rexburg to play
-Got my ring cleaned and redipped for free!
-Took Jane swimming for the first time and she LOVED it
-Went to the Spanish Fork rodeo sans babe and got nachos for $1

Sunday:
-Visited Brandt's Grandma again
-Got to see the new baby (yet to be named)
-Flew home (Jane did pretty good)

I am excited to go back for Christmas!

2 comments:

the fellers said...

we had SO much fun with you guys! Seriously. Thank you so much, I will have to send you the pics I took! Glad you are home safe and sound!

Sarah said...

Glad I got to see you, too...even if just for a short time on the plane!