Thursday, July 30, 2009

See Jane Swim

Like I mentioned, Jane LOVED swimming. Brandt got in with her while I watched and took a million pictures of the two of them. It was SO darling to watch so here are a bunch for you to enjoy...

Here's the coach giving her a few instructions.


Practicing the back stroke.


Here she is swimming all by herself! I guess those lessons really paid off :)



Just looking around. (She scratched herself with her "grow so fast you can't cut them soon enough" fingernails.)



She warmed up to it in 1 second and had a great time. She laughed a lot and screamed for a WHOLE half hour after taking her out and I'm pretty sure it was because she wasn't done.







I got her a reusable swim diaper off Amazon. It's the Bummis brand and I love it. It's cute, cheap and most importantly, keeps everything in. It'll also fit her a while because it's adjustable.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

I love her little tongue half sticking out of her mouth!

Celia said...

I have been out of the blogging world for about a month and love coming back reading about little Jane! She is so pretty! :)