Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's SO worth it

A while back I posted about how working out is hard. I was just about to quit because just sitting on the couch watching shows is SOOO much easier. Well, I didn't quit. I kept at it. Even when the work out program lengthened 10 whole minutes and I thought I was going to die.

The result... I tried on my pre prego pants and they fit better than perfect! They are even a little loose around the waist and butt! I couldn't believe it. A few weeks ago I tried on a pair I bought while I was pregnant that I hoped to fit once I lost the weight and I had about 2-3 inches to lose before they would even think about fitting me. I tried them on Saturday and they fit like a silky glove. I couldn't/can't believe it.

I'm going to keep it up. 3 times a week. Hopefully I'll be able to lose a little more and be where I wanted to be before I was pregnant.

1 comment:

the fellers said...

wow, congratulations....that is awesome, I am even a little jealous! hehe