Thursday, August 13, 2009

Review: Shout Advanced

Jane stains a lot of things. Mainly it's her clothes but sometimes mine and sometimes Brandt's as well. Because I want her clothes to look nice and be available for our next child I decided to buy Shout Advanced. I had a coupon so that's why I chose that particular kind.

Verdict: I love it. It gets poop stains right out of her bright white onesies. Not only that, it makes the collars on his dress shirts brand-new looking.

I will definitely keep it on hand. Why just hope something will come out when you can spend 5 minutes, using something you KNOW will get it out?

1 comment:

the fellers said...

I LOVE Shout Advanced and buy it even if it isnt on sale, cause i figure it is cheaper than buying new clothes....I love the fact you can let it sit for 10 days if you have to....like if you are having a hard time gettign a stain out...it is awesome!