Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So long kiddos

This past Sunday I was released from my calling at Church as the 2nd Counselor in the Primary presidency. I've been in the primary for about 2.5 years now. I started out teaching the 10/11-year-olds with Brandt and then he was released and I was made the Counselor.

It's been fun. It's been hard. I've been ultra stressed and I've laughed really hard. I'll miss it but it's time to move on. They said they'd give me another calling in a couple weeks so we'll see where that takes me. Kinda nervous... :)

3 comments:

the fellers said...

R.S. President...just sayin...

kathy said...

oh, you changed your blog header! I never notice cause I use google reader. Did you see the muffins I baked last night? (Photo on my blog)

the Olsens said...

hey! I found your blog through becca's. hope you don't mind me reading every now and then. I was also just released from the same calling. We'll have to see where we both end up:) your little girl is just adorable! how old is she? Your welcome to look at our blog http://djolsen.blogspot.com/
-Jill