Thursday, October 01, 2009

Fire Trucks

It's always scary when a fire truck pulls up near our apartment. Scarier when they come into our building. It would just stink if there were a fire in our building.

After unloading and loading the dishwasher, and putting my pizza in the oven to cook, I walked into the living room to find a fire truck right outside my window. I waited a while to see where the firemen were going to come out of and it was our building. I thought I heard an alarm go off but I didn't know where it was coming from. After seeing the men jog through the rain back to their truck I turned from the window without worry. Must have been a carbon monoxide detector malfunctioning.

Now Jane, go to sleep. I know you miss Daddy and you had a really rough day but it's time to sleep. Mom needs peace.


My man and I at a rodeo July 2009
(Yeah, he's not here to photoshop those eyebrows I was telling you about)

1 comment:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, you are so funny! I would have probably started to cry and sweat if I saw the fire truck at my building...