Friday, October 30, 2009

Ja-ja-Jimmy

I mean Tyson, I mean Chet, I mean Katelyn... Whatever your name is I love you!

When my sister called at 5am to tell me my nephew was here I didn't believe her. She was a couple weeks early and I thought it was a joke. I made her give me the number to the hospital and hung up so I could call it and see if she was telling me the truth. I jumped for joy when I realized she was telling the truth.

This boy is so different from his brother. For one, he was heavier... sturdier. He was also a little, should we say devious? At 3 months he would cry if I looked away from him and smile when I looked back at him. He's one smart little guy. You could always tell he was thinking away even though he couldn't express his ideas. He knew how to sit, crawl, and talk long before we knew he could.

I'm so glad I got to be there for the first 6 months of his life. I would run over to my sister's house everyday after work and school to hold him. I loved holding him. He made me want to have a baby so bad but then he would get fussy and I could give him to his mom. That was nice.

Jimmy, you rock. I love that you're learning. I love hearing you talk. I still have messages on my phone of you saying my favorite of your first words... "pizzaaaaa". Miss you to pieces all ready!






No comments: