Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Off to Michigan

I swear Jane is saying Ma ma ma ma right now. Awe.

Later today we'll head to Michigan to hang with the Brinkerhoff cousins. I will most likely not post so ....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

Please...

Eat a lot of don't feel bad about it. I know I will.

Shop a lot and don't feel bad about it. Well, unless you don't have the money and if that's the case don't be irresponsible. Window shop a lot and don't feel bad about it.

Be safe. I know we will try :)

Think about all the things you are grateful for and all the things you have in your life that make you comfortable and happy. And then think about all those hard times and how you are grateful for those and how they made you and stronger and better person.

This girl will be on my list for sure.



And now I am off to pack.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

I LOVE that look!

prangster_in_chicago said...

happy thanksgiving, brinks!

and to jane and brandt too.

have a great weekend and write your next post about the pioneer woman book signing! I wanna hear about it!