Thursday, November 19, 2009

You should know

1. I am going to meet Ree, The Pioneer Woman, tonight. Yes, we WILL be on first name basis after approximately 9pm Central Standard Time.

2. A man sitting next to me at the Dermatologist office decided to clip his finger nails as we waited. He also decided to leave them on the coffee table when his name was called.

3. My sweet little baby is getting her two little bottom teeth in. I am taking this opportunity to be overly excited instead of dreading it because even though I didn't think she could be cuter than she is now I think she will be. And by overly excited I mean, checking her mouth every 2-3 minutes to see if they've come in any further... yay!

6 comments:

Liz said...

2. that is soo gross! eww.

The Randalls said...

Christina she is the cutest most beautiful baby.. I know I say that every time I comment but I really just want to snuggle her with every picture that I see. I really think that if we lived closer Jane and Adelyn would be best friends!

Angela said...

She gets cuter every day. Have fun tonight!

the fellers said...

he seriously left them on the table? gross! Yay for teeth!

MM said...

I have plans to stalk The Pioneer Woman with a group of friends when she comes to Houston in 2 weeks! I love her.

Heather said...

Seriously, she gets cuter and cuter with every single photo. She is just gorgeous and she makes me excited for my peanut baby!!