Friday, December 25, 2009

2009 Ginger Bread House

This year my family members participated in our annual ginger bread decorating contest even though we were in different places for the holidays. We built them and sent in pictures for the judges. Just so you know... I've won EVERY year. This year, I am unsure if I won or not yet but I am going into retirement after this baby. I feel complete. I can retire without any regrets. Here is my entry.

3 days and 4 boxes of graham crackers later...




I spent an hour separating a big box of red, green and white nerds. I will NEVER do that again.

Merry Christmas!!!

8 comments:

the fellers said...

OH MY GOSH! I HOPE you win, that was the BEST gingerbread house that i have EVER seen! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Excuse, I have thought and have removed this phrase

Katie said...

WHOA! Christina, I didn't notice that Jane was sitting next to it in the first picture until I looked again. I'd vote for it! And its beautiful!

Christina G said...

That is the largest gingerbread house I've ever seen. We tried to make one and only got the sides up. :) Good luck in the runnings!

Sean said...

Holy dang! Well done.

k8e said...

That is impressive! I still can't believe you made it!