Friday, January 08, 2010

Jane: 8 Months

Wow. I love her.

She has changed so much this last month. She crawls like a mad woman, she is trying (she did it yesterday all by herself!!) to pull herself up, she loves to stand. She is clapping her hands (sometimes on command), giving me high-fives (sometimes on purpose) and saying mama but mostly dada. She LOVES her dada although she beams every time she sees either one of us.

She gets sick a lot just like me and it breaks our hearts. I can't imagine our lives without her. I've got this joy I've never had before. It's really really hard sometimes but oh so worth it... especially when she looks like this...




3 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, she is so cute!

The Randalls said...

I can't believe that she is 8 Months already!! She is beautiful I want to kiss those cheeks!

Celia said...

omg she is so cute! i love those cheeks!