Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Trial and Error

When your vehicle only goes in reverse it can cause some problems.






When Jane first became mobile she could only scoot backwards. I found her backed in under her crib, backed in under the shelf in the closet, and once, when I was brushing my teeth, she backed herself under my bed. It was kind of frustrating to her but you gotta learn eventually right?

At first she was not happy that I wasn't helping her. I felt like those parents who feel guilty about taking pictures of their kids when they get into a mess and then I laughed and realized... She's ok. I can laugh and her, take a picture AND THEN help her out. She'll never remember this.

See, in the end it didn't matter.

Now she can crawl wherever she wants so now I've got to get those mishaps on camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

cbhoff said...

Who said the comment above?

Celia said...

oh no! haha this is too cute. i'm glad she can now go forward :)