Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jane: 9 Months

As my brother Josh put it... This month I got my return on my investment. I grew her for 9 months and now I have gotten to play with her for 9 months.

9-Month Stats:
Height: 27.5 inches (50th %)
Weight: 17 lbs 12 oz (25th %)
Head: 50th %

She sure is a cutie. I absolutely LOVE her. She is even more fun than last month. She's now a speed demon. She can crawl anywhere and pull herself up on anything. She's always saying Mama which I LOVE.

She claps her hands for patticake, signs the word more, clicks her tongue when you click your tongue and I can see that she's learning by looking into her eyes. She's taking so much in.

She's learning to open up cabinets, can find you by following your voice, LOVES people and new things and thinks other babies are toys (she put both hands on a baby's head the other day and slightly shook it only to realize a moment later it wasn't a very fun toy).

I am so glad I get to be with her all day. It isn't as much of a chore as it was before (except an hour and a half before she goes to bed when I have to be very close to her because she's tired).

I don't want to ever be without her.






(That shirt is a newborn size dress. My little 5-pounder is getting so big!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Her hair is crazy! :-)